CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

So independent!

This afternoon Luke asked if he could play games on the computer. I wasn't in the mood, so said not right now. Alexis offered to play with him, so I said sure. I have been so tired lately and all I wanted to do was lay down, so I went into Alexis' room (nicest room in the house by far right now!) and layed down on her bed. I was just listening to them play and dozing a little. After 30 minutes I got up and did some laundry. After an hour they decided they were done. Not once during this hour did they argue or even say my name. It was so nice! I even heard them tell each other "I love you" once. They are getting so grown up and play together so well (most of the time anyway!)
I think I spoke too soon. I hear screaming now...

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

So why are you so tired lately??? My kids are the same way. The best of friends and sometimes the worst enemies. What a blessing to get some quiet time. I love being able to stay caught up with you and your family. This is fun.

AngMomof3 said...

Ah, love the precious minutes of quiet. Lucky you!

And you rock! Way to know the song lyrics from The Parent Trap!. It was a great show.

Have a great Easter!

Unknown said...

Gramma is ready for a new post - its been a month already!

Love your blog,
Mom/Gramma