CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Little Man (a few days late)

Luke turned 3 on the 12th! Where has the time gone? He is such a smart, funny little boy and makes us laugh all the time. He can be very gruff and when I ask him why he's yelling at me he says "I'm not!" I think it's just the way he talks - a little like his daddy?! He really is a sweet little boy and loves his Sissy so much! We're working on potty training and he's doing quite well. He never wants any help and needs his privacy, so that makes it a little tricky sometimes. He still loves his binky way too much. When I tell him he needs to give it to me because he's a big boy now he insists he's not a big boy, he's still a baby. Any other time we ask if he's a baby the answer is NO! On his birthday we went to Billy McHale's for dinner then to Build a Bear. He built a monkey with a Sonic's uniform on. Very cute, but I forgot the camera so haven't taken a picture of it yet.

May 13, 2006 - 1 day old

May 12, 2009 - Gotta love the fake smile!

Wearing his favorite new Spiderman PJ's! Thanks Eliot! Still has the adorable dimples!

2 comments:

LauraC said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your kids are too cute! And happy birthday!

Kathryn said...

They up grow up so fast! I absolutely love having a 3 year old. I hope it is as enjoyable for you. I love the dimples...he is way cute.