CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

First Day of Kindergarten!

I'm a terrible blogger, I know. It's so much easier for me to just log onto Facebook and see what's going on! But, I had to post about Alexis' first day of Kindergarten! She's been so excited about it all summer and finally the day came. Her teacher's name is Mrs. Graham and she goes Tues and Fri from 9-3:30 and Wednesdays from 12:45-3:30. I will drive her today and tomorrow then she'll start the bus. Luke was so sad that he didn't get to go to school too. I'm going to try and get him enrolled in preschool but first I have to figure out how to fit it all in - work, school, preschool - yikes! Here's a few pictures from this morning.


All ready to go!


Waving goodbye.


I got Luke a few preschool workbooks for him to work on while Alexis is at school. Poor guy wants to go so bad!


He is having a lot of fun tracing the lines in this book. And, it's reusable! Dry erase pages :)



Concentrating hard.

0 comments: